Have you ever experienced overwhelm while making an important decision? Or that you were more resilient and less reactive when you’re stressed?
This week’s episode of Free Your Inner Guru is a powerful conversation with one of the most heart-warming people I know, Barb Fletcher.
Barb is a life coach and Heart Math Specialist who loves to help you make sense of your emotions in times of change. I know you will find great value in listening to what she has to share about building healthy emotional resilience by connecting to the power and wisdom of your heart.
- Barb’s life experience that led her to find a way to develop resilience. (2:30)
- The difference between healthy resilience and the unsustainable practice of powering through (3:36)
- How a pattern in your body can inform you about a pattern in your life. (8:23)
- How Barb uses feedback from your heart rate variance to access your truth and build emotional resilience. (11:24)
- Why we unlearn the emotional “bounce-ability” we have as children. (14:23)
- The 3 pillars of Barb’s method: understanding, releasing and building resilience. (17:20)
- Barb takes us through a resilience-building technique. (19:18)
- How to pay attention to frustration, bitterness and anger to learn about your true self. (24:40)
- Your heart as an intelligent source of biofeedback. (27:07)
- The importance of being fully present for yourself and others. (35:20)
Mentioned in this episode:
Book – Brene Brown, Braving the Wilderness
Visit Barb Fletcher’s website at barb-fletcher.com
The Power of Three Summit – Fredericton, NB – October 19, 2017
Support the #FYIGpodcast and join the Free Your Inner Guru™ Tribe at support.freeyourinnerguru.com
The post Barb Fletcher: How To Build Resilience With The Truth Of Your Heart first appeared on Free Your Inner Guru.