Are you ready to become un-stuck?
Are you ready to expand your comfort zone to achieve bigger results?
Are you ready to have more energy and stop powering through?
Are you ready to “do the work” so you can have a more playful life?
Do you want to work with a coach who can support you in the practical needs of your business and help you grow as an entrepreneur?
Are you ready for your business to become a reflection of who you are at your best?
Are you ready to move your business forward?
If you can answer yes to these questions, the next step is to figure out if you are the right client for me.
What I look for in a client:
- You are a results-oriented entrepreneur or business leader. You are ready to play big in your business game, but something is holding you back. It’s not that you aren’t prepared to take action – you know on some level that you are stuck.
- You understand that business growth is tied to personal growth. You’ve been trying to decide whether you should hire a business coach or a life coach. What you really need is a coach who can do both.
- You don’t chase money. Meaning matters to you. You see money as a measure of your contribution and your business’ value in the world. You understand that the more your business is aligned with your values, the more satisfying and rewarding it is. Money is important. It is a measuring stick, but it is not your only motivation.
There are 2 ways to coach with me:
Unsure which program is for you?
Send me an email and answer these four questions:
- Why do you want to coach with me?
- What would you like to shift?
- What business results are you looking for?
- Has something significant happened in your life that you feel is holding you back? (Don’t worry, you don’t have to share the details right now.)
You can email your answers to these questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. If it seems we are a good fit, we can schedule a quick call to chat further about your needs.