Psychic and spiritual advisor Julie Min is back for a deep dive into the role of personal responsibility in our healing journey.
Julie Min is a psychic, spiritual counselor, and a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and the fatal sweat lodge led by James Arthur Ray.
It’s hard to believe it’s been three years since Julie’s first visit to Free Your Inner Guru. She is back to share wisdom gained from her life experience and commitment to the healing journey. In this deep dive, Julie shares her backstory and throws the doors open on the life and thoughts of someone who has psychic ability.
- Julie’s opinion of the Wondery podcast Guru: The Dark Side of Enlightenment.
- Why the being labeled a victim can be uncomfortable and unhelpful.
- What it means to “willingly give your power away.”
- How personal responsibility is a key strategy in Julie’s response to childhood sexual abuse.
- Red flags and psychic warnings leading up to the tragedy of the Sedona sweat lodge.
- Julie’s key strategy to connect to your inner wisdom.
- Choose love now: Julie’s tribute to Kirby Brown, James Shore, and Liz Neuman.
Memorable quotes from Julie Min:
“Part of the conscious path, the spiritual path, is recognizing where other people have responsibility and where we have responsibility in the choices we’ve made.”
“If I could take personal responsibility, then I had an action plan. Even though it was going to be hard, there was something I could do.”
“The only way we can trust ourselves is to actually trust ourselves. We have to act on the knowledge we have been given.”
Mentioned in this episode
Julie’s first visit to Free Your Inner Guru – Episode 20 – Julie Min: From Tragedy and Survivor’s Guilt to Forgiveness, Happiness, and Love
Julie Min on Facebook
Want more big conversations in your life?
Support the podcast and join the Free Your Inner Guru® Leadership Community at patreon.com/freeyourinnerguru