Raana Zia shares her self development journey from corporate executive to spiritual self help author
“I experienced those magical moments and the synchronicities. When you do open yourself up to this world. For me, it made this life much more wondrous and exciting. Life is so much more interesting and exciting than I thought it was.” – Raana Zia
Raana Zia spent her career holding executive level leadership roles in large Fortune 500 retail companies including the position of Chief Financial Officer. She supported leaders and teams to maximize their abilities and achieve their goals in the corporate world. Her passion for personal and leadership development and an intense desire to discover her own purpose and potential led her down an unexpected path of self-realization and spirituality.
Although she initially shied away from purely spiritual concepts and beliefs, as she moved deeper in to her understanding of how everything you desire in this physical world comes from the unseen world, Raana began to embrace her life as a spiritual journey.
Raana Zia shares her story of discovering her inner guru in her first book, Your Hidden Light – a Personal Guide to Creating Your Desired Life.
- Challenges Raana faced as she embraced her spirituality
- Why publishing Chapter 2 of Your Hidden Light initially felt like a risk for Raana.
- Why you must be in energetic alignment with your desire and then detach from it.
- How to protect your gratitude energy
- Why you can’t play the game of reverse psychology with the Universe.
- Raana shares her daily tools and strategies to stay connected with her inner guidance.
Mentioned in this episode:
Raana Zia’s book Your Hidden Light – A Personal Guide to Creating Your Desired Life
Want to have big conversations in your life?
Support the podcast and join the Free Your Inner Guru® Leadership Community at patreon.com/freeyourinnerguru