Welcome to the first episode of the fall season of Free Your Inner Guru!
Today we are launching our new brand, and I have a ton to share from an event I attended recently where I heard Simon Sinek – one of my favourite authors and speakers – share his wisdom at a live event in Toronto.
Simon Sinek is the author of Start With Why
Start With Why is a perennial bestseller that I recommend to each of my clients when they start their journey with me. His work has influenced my life and my work. I walked away with a deeper understanding of why your why is important.
Key points in this episode:
Introducing the new Free Your Inner Guru brand:
- What’s the meaning behind the new brand?
- The heart is for love, leadership and the courage it takes to live an open-hearted way.
- The spiral is for the journey of life – it’s not a linear path. We keep coming back to the same lessons and events with new understanding.
- Kudos to the designer – Sherpa Creative
Simon Sinek and Your WHY (5:15)
- is who you are at your natural best.
- doesn’t change.
- is your origin story.
- is the thing you are responsible to share with everybody else.
The role tragedy plays in your WHY (8:19)
Knowing your WHY
- helps you become a better leader.
- helps you scale so you can serve more people (10:40)
How do you get to your WHY? (11:30)
- He shared “a fun way to get to your WHY” that I, in turn, share with you in this podcast.
Mentioned in this episode:
Simon Sinek’s Book – Start With Why
The post Going Deeper Into Your WHY – Simon Sinek first appeared on Free Your Inner Guru.