If you’re like me, you’re motivated to make a difference, not by obligation to a task list.
So how do we make a difference when we’re physically isolated from one another?
When we’re isolated in our homes during these strange, challenging times?
We become resourceful, creative, and make a difference from home.
In light of the pandemic, I’m offering my skills, free of charge to help like-minded people thrive together, as a community.
Join us on the next Free Community, Connection & Coaching Call.
Here’s what participants of last week’s call had to say:
- “I like how we’re honouring the urgency, and maintaining connection.”
- “We’ve got to participate to get a new perspective and positive energy shift.”
- “I knew it was right to come on. Other people phrased what was amorphous in my head.”
- “Thank you for saying we’re allowed to be excited and feel good about being creative.”
- “This is an opportunity to rest, reset our minds in terms of how we can move forward.”
I’d love to see you there!